facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 13 October 2015

My X Factor Blog for The Mirror!

Just a quick one, but if you didn't already know - I'm currently blogging for the Mirror Online about X Factor each week. I am so excited to get this opportunity to write something each week, and I've got so into this series. I think it started slow, but since bootcamp it's really picked up and Sunday night was just insane! What was Mason Noise thinking? I can't actually work out whether he is incredibly smart and switched on, or just insanely dumb. My PR friend Rob thinks it's the former. I'm just so confused.

And...I actually think Sean Miley Moore can win. At least, I hope so, because I'm really fed up of having super bland singers with zero personality win this show. It's about time that the X Factor winner was someone who could genuinely sell millions of records. I actually think Sean could be it. I just love him!

Anyway - you can read all my blogs and more by going to this link: www.mirror.co.uk/kittybrucknell

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme