facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 20 November 2015

$9 for juice and $4 for food...

So...still in LA. Yeah, I know I told everyone I was coming home on the 20th, but I just couldn't get on that plane. My body just wouldn't do it. I need to be here, not in rainy UK. I am counting the days until I can move here. 

Every single day the sun shines...and I've lost at least 6 pounds in weight. I have no idea why, maybe because driving in LA terrifies me and I've been walking everywhere, but hey I'm not complaining! 

There's one thing that massively confuses me though. $9 for apple juice?? Really?? That's just lunacy, come on. And apparently that's a normal price, so probably the reason why everyone is so super skinny here. They can't afford to eat....well....that was until I discovered happy hour. Not just for drinks, but for food. Whaaheyyyy. $4 for a black truffle hamburger. Happy Kitty. 

Just a little OMFG but The Man In The High Castle comes out today on Amazon. I think that might just be my favourite show of the year. Gripping Sci-fi TV. 

Xxx Kitty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme