facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 21 November 2015

DASH shop is epic!

Don't hate me. Yes, I know shopping in the store of reality tv queen Kim Kardashian is a bit, well, not credible, but I actually love their store! There's super unusual items in there and I found this little play suit which I just had to have. 


I just love it, it's gorgeous!! So lots of 💖💖 to whomever picks the clothing for this place. It's on Melrose Avenue. 

One thing I did do yesterday though, is think I could walk all the way from the I10 motorway to Ciconnes (definitely my favourite restaurant!). Well, it did look a little far on google maps, but I sort of started walking...and then it got too close to get a cab. So I kept walking....and walking...and then I'd made it half way and I was flat out exhausted. I must have walked 5 miles in 100 degree heat. Never again!!! 

Xxx Kitty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme