facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Diva life in LA is fabulous...

I'm going to just blog a little bit about LA, because, well, I'm here, and sitting at Chateau Marmont with a cup of tea. I'm literally obsessed with this place. They have old records in the lounge and superfast wifi with comfy seats. I've been sitting here for hours!

It's my birthday on the 15th (I'd love a Tesla Model S please) and I fancied a beach rather than rainy England. So, while the studio was out of action for a few weeks due to a tech problem, I thought I'd jump on a plane and see what happens.

I've had some adventures here to be honest. I've been here on and off since I was 19, and the first time I nearly got a record deal with a major label - took me 2 days and I was being driven around in limos. I didn't even have pink and purple hair back then, so I know it's not that! Having crazy hair helps though. I am basically fitting right in here.

Just looked at the menu, ouch. Salad is $15, so instead I'll be drinking tea and reminding myself that nobody in LA actually eats. I'm telling myself it's best to just look fabulous and ignore the fact that my stomach is slowly eating itself from the inside out. The best diet is the broke diet. Leave your wallet at home and you will always fit into your jeans. HAHA!

When I first came back from LA when I was 19, I wrote something on my computer that I kind of added to over the years - I thought I'd share it with you guys. It is still true...I just loved it.

-----

REASONS WHY LA IS BETTER THAN LONDON

Valet Parking (For those that don't know me, I don't drive. I crash)
Drive in Starbucks (For when I can handle driving)
Mexican Food
24 hour diners
Hash browns
24hr mexican burrito stands
Nice waitresses that actually care about your food
Creative people (as opposed to fake creatives who admire their beards more than their writing)
Vegas is only 3 hours away (as opposed to 13 hours stuck at the back in economy with a screaming baby)
Cheesecake Factory
Cruise control on cars (now they even have cars that drive themselves. Hurry up UK)
The beach is really close
Automatic cars
Cars in general
International House of Pancakes
Hot weather
£3 all day parking
Insanely cheap uber rides where a 1 hour journey will cost £5
Hot weather
Hot music scene
My friends are there (sad face, true)
Award shows I can go to
Everything is cheaper
You can get on the property ladder without selling your kidneys
Pool Parties
Magic Mountain
Disneyland
People are generally nicer
Florida is £200 away
Petrol is the same price as bottled water (well, its close)

-----

Obviously, this list is a bit tongue in cheek, but yeah, LA rules.

xx Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme